Go back

Trojan War: Reward not provided for last Season

Forums Dark Genesis Help & Support Trojan War: Reward not provided for last Season

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  LordRaven 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

LordRaven

Server: Hela
    Char Name: LordRaven
    support Ticket number: #60792

Since esprit removed the old thread which is a shame and sly way of showing its incapable i am creating a new thread and summarizing it again.

– Season ended on 5/27 and its 9 days now and i have not got the reward for Trojan War
    – esprit said it has fixed it but not – the rewards is not provided for the biggest season until now
    – Previous topic Removed – Shame since the game masters/support do not remove support tickets if they are incapable to slove
    – online game resolution time should be 1-3 hrs but not given back the reward won in 9 days.
    – Players progress delayed and espirit does not care…. which is a worst thing a game dev/support/gamemaster can do.

Right now i am looking for the Support to provide me back the Reward i won as 1st place Points Reward and King Reward and a compensation for delaying my progression due to this for 9 days.

Instead of resolution of the bug – espirit has deleted the topic which is unprofessional. without knowing if espirit is capable of fixing he issue like this in future, how is it possible for the players to play the game in peace?

LordRaven

26 hrs to next Trojan Wars Season end, do you really think its fair to hold the reward for previous season until now guys? you think yourselves, do you only value your players soo much?

LordRaven

any updates on this James?

LordRaven

if you cant fix it automatically, atleast you have to check who all did not receive and manually deliver the reward this time and fix the bug in background before next season is there. But not delivering atall on reward is unacceptable by any standard.

so that more players might not loose reward again.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  LordRaven.

LordRaven

Any updates on this James? next season of Trojan Wars is ending today in 6 hrs.

10 days since the last Season ended and you have still not given back my reward on it.

LordRaven

I got the Season reward for the current season which ended today. With the current Season of Trojan Wars ended, the new season has not immediately started. however for previous Season, immediately after Trojan Wars ended, it started next Trojan Wars.

Can you please send the Trojan War Season reward for 1st point reward and King Rank for last Trojan Wars? this is still pending to be resolved and rewards provided yet.

Participant

i haven’t got any rewards for trojan war season ending…..

Participant

ok so update i got this season that just ended’s rewards but not last seasons …Tox2- s1
    Hela

LordRaven

same here Tox2, i also did not get the last Season Reward which ended on 5/27. trying to get a response, action and compensation here. but not many responses and previous thread is deleted.

LordRaven

James, when is the team going to return the Season 1 Trojan War Rewards and the compensation for delay?

This is not fair for the player to keep asking for 11 days and your team is not doing what’s required to return what’s rightful to the players.

LordRaven

Day 12: not returned the rewards yet.

LordRaven

Day 13: not returned the reward yet. is a shame.

i am not going to stop asking until you return the rewards your supposed to send. so dont think it will stop at some point.

LordRaven

James, are you goign to give the rewards for 1st Trojan Wars for people like me who never received or not?

Tell us honestly, we dont have to keep asking as a player. you have the responsibility and accountability to answer. i am getting frustrated every day with no response. 13 days is BS

★ James ★
    Keymaster

Hi and sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately, your request processing time has got longer than we expected initially, so our maintenance team needs a bit of the time yet to solve current issue however. Thanks for understanding.

LordRaven

A response is a good start! Thanks

But definitely need a resolution soon. since its already one more TrojanWar is over already.

LordRaven

Working with James on this. The Trojan war bug is Fixed for now, so this issue wont repeat again which is a good start.

I will keep everybody updated on the rest of the progress.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept