Go back

Trial Season Rewards Reset

Forums Dragon Lord Technical issues Trial Season Rewards Reset

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Gnothi 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

Gnothi
    Participant

What happened: At the start of the Season in Trial shop I purchased for 2000 Ambers the Advanced Rewards but on Nov 08 the Trial Season Advanced Rewards were rest to 0 and do not change from 0 to having any completed. So I cannot collect my rewards for the rest of season.

What supposed to happen: I get to collect my rewards til the end of the Trial Season.

But once again, I pay for Advanced Rewards and due to game rest/error I will not receive my rewards. How and when will this be resolved. I am loosing to many of my paid for rewards ??

Attachments:

Participant

don’t feel bad you are not alone in this.. and now we have to refresh after every fight because the game locks up..

VanadeyS27
    Participant

Have the same problem with trial, as do season trial doesn’t show to collect the rewards, I have to click for it somewhere in the empty tab.( same for handbook, it doesn’t show combination, all empty)
    Besides, indeed since today a refresh after every fight, demon trial, wild hunt etc. Game get stuck every time.

It’s only getting worse instead of better

Participant

Yep same for me not even trying the combat if its not blitz its busted. plus other putting on updates about maintenance, doesn’t look like anyone resolving the issues

darkdragon
    Participant

the only thing they have fixed is load page is centered. everything else is getting worse.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept