treasure map bugged

Forums Dark Omen Technical issues treasure map bugged

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FuNNy_KiJiN 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Participant

just a few oddities…treasure map ..has one bugged map in it..when u dig,,it kicks you to completely different map….. it’s a deathly basin map with a small rock outcropping to the left..code is wonky….the other ….is the diamond packet for faction etc…button reads. SENG..with a g…not send…nobody has gotten these to work at all..thanks

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

just a few oddities…treasure map ..has one bugged map in it..when u dig,,it kicks you to completely different map….. it’s a deathly basin map with a small rock outcropping to the left..code is wonky….the other ….is the diamond packet for faction etc…button reads. SENG..with a g…not send…nobody has gotten these to work at all..thanks

Hi, could you please give us a several screenshots where those problems could be seen? We will send them to devs.

Participant

here’s a shot of the packet in question…you select the diamond..of which I have several…then try to hit button..which reads..SENG….then..nothing occurs..I will take a shot of the map in question..if I get another one of them..it has happened several times..during daily outings

thank you

Attachments:

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Hi, thx, could you take a screenshot of the entire screen, where it would be visible Event button.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.