Go back

treasure map bugged

Forums Dark Omen Technical issues treasure map bugged

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FuNNy_KiJiN 5 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Participant

just a few oddities…treasure map ..has one bugged map in it..when u dig,,it kicks you to completely different map….. it’s a deathly basin map with a small rock outcropping to the left..code is wonky….the other ….is the diamond packet for faction etc…button reads. SENG..with a g…not send…nobody has gotten these to work at all..thanks

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

just a few oddities…treasure map ..has one bugged map in it..when u dig,,it kicks you to completely different map….. it’s a deathly basin map with a small rock outcropping to the left..code is wonky….the other ….is the diamond packet for faction etc…button reads. SENG..with a g…not send…nobody has gotten these to work at all..thanks

Hi, could you please give us a several screenshots where those problems could be seen? We will send them to devs.

Participant

here’s a shot of the packet in question…you select the diamond..of which I have several…then try to hit button..which reads..SENG….then..nothing occurs..I will take a shot of the map in question..if I get another one of them..it has happened several times..during daily outings

thank you

Attachments:

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Hi, thx, could you take a screenshot of the entire screen, where it would be visible Event button.

The forum ‘Technical issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept