Go back

the decoration event points system not working

Forums Darkmoon Realm Technical issues the decoration event points system not working

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  20917821 3 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Participant

I have points but not making list to get point ranking rewards .

Attachments:

Participant

I’m first place but haven’t receive my rewards. 2nd and 3rd place already got theirs today. Who is the staff member(s), not reading my support tickets?

S5
    Ingame name: ThanhLan
    CS: S376

pic size to large to post.

Participant

I’m first place but haven’t receive my rewards. 2nd and 3rd place already got theirs today. Who is the staff member(s), not reading my support tickets?

S5
    Ingame name: ThanhLan
    CS: S376

pic size to large to post.

Had the same problem, was in 15th place. nobody received anything as far as i was told, major compensation is needed here.

Participant

same thing happened to me

Attachments:

Participant

i don’t even know why we have this forum or support cux they don’t help anyone they just want your money and thats it

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept