Support

Forums Rise of Dragons Discussions Support

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Carnage 4 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Carnage
    Participant

whats going on with support??
    after recharging wasnt able to colect recharge rewards in amount of 9000 gold and support dont send coreosponding rewards, this is not first time it happens.
    they dont even bother to answer or help, they just close ticket like nothing hapened, if game is broken then fix it before u take money and dont give rewards back. this either needs to be changed or gona make full refund on 5000$. this has gone to far.
    and then they call you rude if u lose your temper trying to explain to them.

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Hi, could you please clarify, is the problem still actual? Also, add please ticket ID which you’ve sent to support.

Carnage
    Participant

hi there , this problem is on daily basis , yes its still actual , and i have got tired writing tickets every time , so i have decided to make full refund from day 1.
    this is already in process and cant be reverted. thanks for reaching back to me tho.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept