Go back

Still No Guild War for server 32 for the 4th weekk

Forums Dark Genesis Help & Support Still No Guild War for server 32 for the 4th weekk

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  OXOTA 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Participant

There is still no Guild War for Server 32 for the 4th week – Who do I talk to about my refund for this dumbazz game?

Thanks for the great game support lmfao

Zezo

Hello. Please check if the error has been fixed. We also have sent a compensation for the trouble, check your mailbox 😉

Kamisama420
    Participant

Error has not been fixed, and it is the case with Server 30 as well.

★ James ★
    Keymaster

Operation team apologizes for such inconveniences. Guild War event is being fixed by the development team, and we will have to issue the related compensation in order to cover all received losses. Thanks for understanding and staying in.

OXOTA
      Participant

Why you don’t answer my posts and e-mails? more than month has passed after game broken. I didn’t receive Extraordinary rank reward yet.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept