Go back

Still awaiting the new updates.

Forums Rakshasa Technical issues Still awaiting the new updates.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  21327426 3 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Participant

I’ve had many people who are still playing in the game and are very active in the faction wondering when the updates that had been promised with the exchanging/trading for vouchers etc. will be readily available. It seems the post was originally made last January; so that would make this about a year in waiting now.

I have photo images of the post we are referring to. Any information on the development this far (we are the English language server ‘server7’ if that helps any) is greatly appreciated since it seems in your servers it might already be in place, sadly, it is not so in ours.

Thank you for your time and wishing you the best in the new year;

IGN:Rodrick Negron
    Server:7

Attachments:

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    Due to some errors that were identified in the new version of the content, the update was temporarily postponed.

Participant

Ah ok. Do you happen to have a date which may be a decent approximate date or time where it may be available/ up and working? Thank you again for you effort and time.

Rodrick Negron

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    Unfortunately, we have not been given a date yet.

Participant

Ok, thank you for letting me know. I’ll let my friends in the faction know and we’ll be standing by for further info.

Thank you again and best luck to you all;

IGN:Rodrick Negron

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept