Go back

smelter

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Scam 4 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Wolfie
    Participant

i have hit level 90 upon where it states we unlock smelter… i have no smelter, i have no artifacts icon showing anywhere like it shows you get…all my buildings are renovated … so where is this smelter ? again ticket was sent in and surprise surprise no response from the joke that is called a support area….

Attachments:

Lisitsa
    Keymaster

Thank you for contacting us here. We will check your request and report the results.

Lisitsa
    Keymaster

Could you send a full screen of your main city?

Scam
    Participant

The smelter is part of artifacts, it is disabled in the game even tough you get artifacts as prizes

Normally after you have 1000 of each item you should be able to add the powerfull artifact to your hero. this would be possible by clicking the artifact item in your bag.
    in the screenshot you see the alchemy workshop, there you can buy the artifacts shown.

However, you can buy them and even get artifacts as prizes you can do nothing with them as the developpers disabled it.

To say it more clear you wasted all diamonds as they will never fix it.

Attachments:

Scam
      Participant

found another screenshot from the smelter where you can combine artifacts for your hero. So you can see the code is in the game, only the langage problem was there. yet becouse of the chinese language the developpers disabled it, and never fixed it.

Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept