Go back

Smb3 network protocol

Forums Kings of War Smb3 network protocol

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Humars 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author

Berbotti
    Participant

Do you understand the smb3 network protocol? Can you please tell me where to read about it, how to use it? Maybe someone has tested it and can tell you where to read about it?

Humars
    Participant

I think this protocol was released back in 2010. You can google the exact date. Also, this network protocol has only 3 versions. Many people have tested this protocol, but its use is not free.

Berbotti
    Participant

Can you tell me more about this protocol? I also can’t find anything related to testing. Everywhere they test the old version of the protocol, but not the new one. Although its architecture hasn’t changed.

Humars
    Participant

With testing, not everything is so simple, getting the SMB3 protocol for free is not easy, you need to carry out some operations. Read more about the smb3 network protocol here. It describes in detail everything, related to this network protocol, its history, all its versions, the difference between versions and, of course, an example with testing and how you can get it for free but you shouldn’t do that.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept