Go back

shipwright token rate

Forums League of Angels 3 Discussions shipwright token rate

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 3 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Participant

not sure if it will be adressed but hoping it will: the rate of which you get shipwright tokens in angels ark is horrible, 35+ tries and i only got 220. been trying to get feathered dragon mount, but i will need around 2250, at this rate the event isnt even worth doing whenever it rolls around (and i am not the only one who thinks so) would be nice if you can increase the odds of them dropping, or even having them not expire at end of event

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    We will pass this information on to the developers for review.

Participant

thx, would really love to get the mount, i just dont see it being possible with the rate atm

Participant

unrelated topic: had a notification for a survey today, but when i tried to do it i couldnt type or select anything in the survey, then after it gave me rewards for “doing the survey” not sure but i thing its bugged or something

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    Do you have any screenshots to figure out what this poll is?

Participant

sadly no, it only popped up once, it basically wanted me to rate the artifact items like companions, heroes, armas etc.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    Thanks for the information. I’ll hand it over to the technicians.

Participant

just tried 30 more attempts at ark event, 130 tokens, hate to sound like im begging but unfortunately not much else i can do. really want the mounts, but it just doesnt seem possible before event goes away

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    This is the mechanics of the event. But we passed your request to the developers.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept