Go back

shard store has refreshed but not working

Forums Dragon Lord Discussions shard store has refreshed but not working

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Maeve 3 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Fireblade
    Participant

the shard store refreshed on Saturday 1st august but has not worked since server 87

VanadeyS27
    Participant

I have the same problem here with shardstore on server 27
    You can recycle the shards, but can’t buy items in the shop.
    Also there is no timer on refresh countdown. Now pretty annoying with new growncontest, I can’t use it now =/

Attachments:

Darkflea
    Participant

Same on server 90 since the refresh

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  Darkflea.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  Darkflea.
    Attachments:

Joseph S4
    Participant

Shard store is not working they are aware of this take a look at the response I got from admin on Relic Gauha coins… They are fixing Shard store with tuesday Maintenance… Under tech discussions

VanadeyS27
    Participant

Shard store is not working they are aware of this take a look at the response I got from admin on Relic Gauha coins… They are fixing Shard store with tuesday Maintenance… Under tech discussions

Thanks Joseph =)
    Sadly that it hasn’t been fixed for the growncontest in this case, but ah well next time I guess

Joseph S4
    Participant

Thanks Joseph =)
    Sadly that it hasn’t been fixed for the growncontest in this case, but ah well next time I guess

sadly no but you can get 1K wing stones for 50K diamonds in Events it was just added.

VanadeyS27
    Participant

Thanks Joseph =)

sadly no but you can get 1K wing stones for 50K diamonds in Events it was just added.

And thanks again, didn’t see it yet =) Hope you get compensation for your relic gotcha soon too =O

Joseph S4
    Participant

Thanks Joseph =)

And thanks again, didn’t see it yet =) Hope you get compensation for your relic gotcha soon too =O

I just got told in my ticket this event will start later and they closed my ticket..

Maeve
    Keymaster

Hello!
    The event for relic coins will be started soon. And the shard store is fixed right now during the maintenance.

Maeve
    Keymaster

Just checked the menu. Relic Gacha event started https://prnt.sc/ttp1hp

Joseph S4
    Participant

Thanks Joseph =)

I just got told in my ticket this event will start later and they closed my ticket..

admin has given me the relic gacha coin back that expired due to the time limit on them. Thank you admin…

Maeve
    Keymaster

Thank you for your feedback =)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept