Go back

Shalana vs Freya

Forums Dark Genesis Game Discussions Shalana vs Freya

This topic contains 19 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Daredevil 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author

Zezo

Hi everyone, today I come to ask y’all which one do you think is better? I’ve seen a lot of people saying Shalana is great and telling me: “Go get Shalana!“, but I don’t really understand what’s so good about her… After reading her abilities I was disappointed, I thought they would be super OP but no, I don’t see anything special about them…

On the other hand, I currently have a Freya on my strongest lineup and I can tell you she is amazing. She heals a lot. She also kind of does damage, idk, maybe because she’s 3rd on my priority list so I’m giving her a lot of items and upgrades.

So, what are your opinions? Why is Shalana so great? Why is Shalana better than Freya?

Daredevil
    Participant

Both r really good in there own ways if u say about shalana she cures the most damaged one in the team until they stand on the (swimming pool lol) but freya does it for sometime only. i would say if helen is there in the list first i would go for helen.

Zezo

Actually, after having tested both Shalana and Freya, I came to the conclusion that Freya is better. That is because of 2 factors:
    1 – One of her skills activates as soon as the battle begins, which is great for a support, since they are so fragile that they end up dying before casting their ability.
    2 – Her heal is over time, while Freya’s is all at once. With this, if Shalana is strong enough, she can fully heal a hero multiple times and Freya would lose all the extra health because it caps at the target’s max hp.

Now, I haven’t tested Helen and don’t intend to, but if you think she’s the best, please elaborate.

Daredevil
      Participant

oooooohhh zezo coming in the mood and all……………

yea then if u didnt know helen specialty then lemme say u………..helen removes buffs of the enemies (extra attack,shield,shit etc) and removes frm her team also that means (burn,poison,lower attack, etc) so if freya puts a shield then helen will remove the shield frm ur hero and takes all ur buffs and put on our heroes with also heals the hero……..
      So practically helen is better

Zezo

Still, Shalana uses one of her skills as soon as the battle begins and that is infinitely better than any support skill because most of the times they die before doing anything.

Daredevil
      Participant

Who are you really supporting shalana or freya tell one then i will say why helen is better

Zezo

Shalana. I do think Freya is good but, as I’ve said before, the fact Shalana uses a skill right at the beginning of the battle makes her the best.

OXOTA
      Participant

I think same

Participant

Freya is a better healer, but Shalana is better support all heroes near here spring get +5%/10%/16% attack and Def buff if your using Minamoto as well it stacks with his hero of the army ability which gives 5%/8%/12% attack and 8%/12%/15% Def buff.

If you’re a water player then the best setup is Roland, Minamoto, Medusa, Shalana, and Pandora (dark hero, but she gives a 7%/9%/12% attack buff) these stacking buffs the heroes give to one another make them a formidable team as far as raw power. also on Roland, you use him over Poseidon because he is a far better tank as far as def & HP. Poseidon dose far more damage than Roland however if the point of the hero is to tank then its best to go with a tank of tanks. Also, Roland can revive other dead heroes as well as heal others and himself.

But the ultimate healer you want is Frigg her rage increasing ability is just OP.

nick1975
    Participant

I think Shalana and Freya like Freya and Frigga work really well together and should
    be considered as back line ups to a team

Daredevil
    Participant

yea then if u didnt know helen specialty then lemme say u………..helen removes buffs of the enemies (extra attack,shield,shit etc) and removes frm her team also that means (burn,poison,lower attack, etc) so if freya puts a shield then helen will remove the shield frm ur hero and takes all ur buffs and put on our heroes with also heals the hero……..
    So practically helen is better

Alice
      Participant

Yes, Helen’s great :)) Thank you

Daredevil
      Participant

no helen is quite bad lol

Alice
      Participant

Well, which support do you think is good, then?

Daredevil
      Participant

Fenrir or shalana

nick1975
    Participant

Helen sounds good

nick1975
    Participant

Can u reccommend any other support heros that do that?

nick1975
    Participant

And Heros that work well with Helen Back line ups and front line.

nick1975
    Participant

Also consider Fenrir.

Daredevil
      Participant

Well frigg is good but she is light so might take time to grow…i would rather suggest aron cuz in his rage skill he removes the enemy 90% defense for 5 sec if GENESIS

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept