Go back

Servers Merge at July 5th

Forums Dark Genesis News Servers Merge at July 5th

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ★ James ★ 2 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

★ James ★
    Keymaster

Heroes!
    Tomorrow, July 5th, from 02:00 to 04:00 (UTC-5) Dark Genesis will be maintained for servers merge. Please logout the game in advance and don’t login following servers until maintenance is over.

We will merge following servers within maintenance:

➡ S1: Hela + S2: Hephaestus + S3: Helen
    ➡ S4: Anubis + S5: Freya + S6: Loki
    ➡ S7: Cezara + S8: Pandora + S9: Fenrir

Characters below level 25 who didn’t top-up at least once and offline for 15 days or more will be deleted as inactive ones. Each player will get 200 diamonds by in-game mail as a compensation after maintenance is over.

If you’ve got characters in the several servers from merging group, then you’ll able use it all after merge as before.

Best wishes,
    Dark Genesis Team

LordRaven

thanks James. Long awaited merger at last

slayerswrath
    Participant

if you have multi account it should be deleted and get back diamonds on server what you pick to use in the game.. i got s1-s3 account and all i spent after merge i will pick to use s3 and it should delete my s1 2 account and all i spent in s1 2 it will be carry over on s3.. like all games i played it should be like that

Participant

wtf… sign of a shit game… its only been open a couple of months and merge

slayerswrath
      Participant

its ok to merge at this point cause every server from 1-9 has few players playing.. so this merge will be a challenge for all and make the game more fun

slayerswrath
    Participant

ok james this is broken why s10-15 are also merge in guild war? its supposed to be 1-9 right? its unfair

★ James ★
    Keymaster

ok james this is broken why s10-15 are also merge in guild war? its supposed to be 1-9 right? its unfair

Hi and sorry for late reply. S10-15 aren’t merged currently.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept