Go back

Rewards not open but new exchange for tasks is?

Forums Dragon Lord Technical issues Rewards not open but new exchange for tasks is?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Maeve 3 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Joseph S4
    Participant

Good Morning ADMIN

not sure if you noticed hard to do any exchanges in rewards tab when there are no items for us to buy or get to be able to use items for the exchange… Is this being fixed in the near future?

Joseph – Server 4

Maeve
    Keymaster

Good Morning ADMIN

not sure if you noticed hard to do any exchanges in rewards tab when there are no items for us to buy or get to be able to use items for the exchange… Is this being fixed in the near future?

Joseph – Server 4

Hello!
    Please, attach the screenshots illustrating there are no items for exange.

Joseph S4
    Participant

any screenshot I try to attach I get error saying too big… and I am not smart enough to know how to reduce the size…

Maeve
    Keymaster

any screenshot I try to attach I get error saying too big… and I am not smart enough to know how to reduce the size…

Hello!
    You can use this web site https://prnt.sc/u0dqpz as screenshot making tool and attach your screenshots as the links.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept