Go back

remove merrit rewards on olympia

Forums Kings of War Discussions remove merrit rewards on olympia

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  38518567 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Scam
    Participant

It would be good to remove the merrit rewards players get for leaving deamons in Olympia, or cut the merrit rewards to like 25%.

Becouse of this current system players tend to profit from the input of hard working players. They just do not drop any deamons to help the kingdom, but save them up to drop in Olympia. So players who assist in every war trying to get kingdom poinst by dropping deamons to block and kill a target (or defend) are getting punished for there help. They have no fair chance in the merrit ranks to be in top 5 and win stones for getter armor. But egoistic players get all the top position in ranks as they have saved up there deamons..

It also result in chat wars becouse the good players get frustrated and it take away a team spirit.

Lisitsa
    Keymaster

This is quite an interesting idea, I think.
    Or maybe another case. Let’s see if there is some option to add rewards to players who directly help.

Thank you!

Scam
    Participant

i think coding that is almost impossible. Another option could be to autoclean olympia or even all deamons in the center cities every 12 or 24 hours, as otherwise people still will drop in Jackdun etc to get merrits for dropped deamons. Or let 50% return home from center every 12 or 24 hours. So they dont just loose them after a big fight. That way also weaker kingdoms still have a small chance to get the impedentia rewards when its olympia.

Lisitsa
    Keymaster

Okay, I see. Then we will talk with developers.

Participant

whats up scam you explioted this now you want it removed so you can stay on top geez

Participant

funny how the tide turns to try stay ahead

Scam
    Participant

not at all. i never agreed with the system. i even asked to change it a year ago in ancient war.
    Just as long as its like rrhis also I am forced to get as much as possible. Rhe big difference between you and me is that i also use deamons to win state wars, where you dont drop any and save about all just to drop in olympia…
    You just seekings ways to make things personal.

Participant

малютка скам , тупа топ

Participant

Thanks for the info! Not very bad

Participant

One of the main issues with the Olympic Games is the large amount of money that is spent on the event. You can find out more info in order to try and reduce costs, the IOC has been looking at ways to remove merit rewards from the Olympics.

Participant

Thanks for this post Google

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept