Go back

Relic Crystalline

Forums Eternal Fury: Resurrected Technical issues Relic Crystalline

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  We hope the problems will be resolved soon. 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Participant

Relic Crystalline’s are no longer available to purchase in the trading post. Where do we purchase them from now?

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Please show screenshots for clarity.

Participant

I’m attaching a screenshot but I don’t think you understand. The option to buy Relic Crystalline is no longer there. We cannot buy them anymore therefore we cannot unlock more relic slots. The trading post used to sell them and now they do not.

Attachments:

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Thanks for the screenshot. We have forwarded the information to the developers.

So where do we buy relic crystallines at now?

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We are waiting for information from the developers on this issue.

Blue Jade
    Participant

If you are lv70+ and can get to Jotunheim, they are sometimes available in the atelier there

Asturoth Dax
    Participant

you can also just buy them with amethyst when you need them

I’m not VIP so I don’t have any amethyst. I can’t find anywhere to buy them for diamonds now so I cannot unlock any new relic slots. New relics are literally wasted on me now, just take up backpack space.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept