Go back

refresh

This topic contains 12 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  41198722 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Participant

why when refresh ladder and some others keep showing the same things?

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Hi, could you send us a screenshot and clarify what exactly is not being updated?

Participant

when I refresh for new players it stays the same players also it keeps giving higher players were I can not get reward for the day some days I can not get past 20 points activity because if that. I can not screen shot it you would have to play it to see it every time you refresh .

Participant

Are you looking for the perfect addition to your wardrobe? Adoro’s branded shoes for men are crafted with superior craftsmanship and will help you stand out from the crowd. From classic designs to modern styles, we have something to suit every taste. Our shoes are made from premium materials and come in a range of sizes so you can find the perfect fit. Step up your style game with Adoro’s branded shoes for men!

Attachments:

Participant

Add a touch of beauty to your look with fresh flower jewellery from our collection. Handcrafted with natural flowers, our jewellery is perfect for special occasions or everyday wear. Discover unique designs and enjoy.

Attachments:

Participant

Chinyere offers a unique, stylish collection of Pakistani casual dresses for women. Our selection includes the latest trends in ladies dresses Pakistani, ensuring that you always look your best.

Participant

Some platforms might not constantly update their content. Instead, they update their databases or rankings at predetermined ovo game intervals. As a result, if you refresh during one of these intervals, you might still see the previous update’s data.

Participant

If the shell shockers content you’re trying to refresh is updated on the server-side, you might need to wait for the server to update the information. Even after refreshing, you could see the same content until the server-side changes are implemented.

Participant

I found the most beautiful and fascinating one. Halloween Letterman Jacket

Participant

Excellent blog! Such clever work and exposure! Keep up the very good work. Cactus Jack Moto Jacket

Participant

Such an interesting article here. I was searching for something like that for quite a long time and at last I have found it here. Kenosha Kickers Jacket

Participant

This was an extremely wonderful post. Thanks for providing this info. willy wonka coat

Participant

This is the best post I have ever seen. Very clear and simple. Mid-portion Is quite interesting though. Keep doing this. I will visit your site again. Riddler Jacket

Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept