Go back

RECHARGE MISSING ITEMS

Forums Dark Genesis Help & Support RECHARGE MISSING ITEMS

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  slayerswrath 2 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Participant

i recharged today $9.99 for the miracle summons, u took my money but no items and no recharge shown in game.. i sent a ticket to the joke of a support centre u have made where u can’t even find your tickets. Did a second recharge and that worked fine..but still the first recharge hasn’t registered and no items received. Sent the pic of the first recharge so u can see.

Attachments:

★ James ★
    Keymaster

Hi, please go this link to visit customer service center. Also try to check your purchases in the game again — most likely, you’ve got nothing more than a little system delay we’re apologize for.

slayerswrath
    Participant

well it will took some time about 5-10 minutes before it deliver to you and refresh like me i thought missing but it did came after refresh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept