Go back

Quest Main

Forums Rise of Dragons Technical issues Quest Main

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  20547609 4 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Reiji
    Participant

Hi from Server 1, i just saw an issue in the Main mission, i finished all them, but to today i see the one from the very start, just like when u start the first one. Path of ring!

Attachments:

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Hi, thx, devs will check it

Armina
    Participant

same thing is happening on Server 2 as well a few of us have had to do the tutorial all over again some 1-time others 2 to 3 times now

Reiji
    Participant

i forgot about that issue, i end up doing the mission again, now stuck with the Colrath Ring Stone. i hope it will be fix soon

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Hi, could you please clarify your character’s name and server?

Reiji
    Participant

Hi, could you please clarify your character’s name and server?

me or 22261202

Reiji Server 1

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Could you please write to our support and describe the problem (with screenshots if it possible)

Participant

im haveing problem with main quest stone cold, npc vance is not there to talk too. because of this i can not do anymore main quests

s8
    legolia

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

im haveing problem with main quest stone cold, npc vance is not there to talk too. because of this i can not do anymore main quests

s8
    legolia

Hi, could you please check your ticket. Support team should have answered you.

Participant

how abt fixing the game where u get disconnected from server and tells u to refresh when ur doing ur EXP dungeon and ur half way through it and get disconnected and lose ur attempt when refresh. and vip chamber is laggy as hell cant pick up every drop from bosses when it lags so bad that the item drops disapear. thinking abt getting my $600 refund bec game starting to suck after lv 90. everything is a grind dnt get enough exp on dailys when its over 5billion to next lv. cross server match ups sucks bec when ur 230k CP and up against someone who is over 800k+ wheres the fun? stop mixing new servers with old servers. how do u expect playrs to keep playn when its no fun dien from a 1 hit kill which is total BS

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept