Go back

PayPal problem

Forums League of Angels 3 Technical issues PayPal problem

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Quinoa 3 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Quinoa
    Participant

I have tryed now for some days and different hours to buy topaz and VIP, but it will not work to pay with PayPal (and that is my only option). I have sent in a ticket today, and really hope this problem can be solved

Attachments:

Quinoa
    Participant

BTW I forgot to tell I use MY.GAMES as launcher and it worked fine with Revelation Online to changes with PayPal

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

What is your technical support ticket number?

Quinoa
    Participant

Hello.

What is your technical support ticket number?

Hey it’s #36726

I got some very confused answer from Mypk -“There should be no problems with payment – everything works for us correctly. Please try to ask the support service of the specified payment system for clarification. – Best regards, support service.”

I mean what? Mypk is on support service .. so I have no idea who I should turn to.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

You need to contact PayPal support service.
    From our side, the problem has not been identified. We assume that the problem is on the side of the payment system.

Quinoa
    Participant

Ok kind of odd, as I use PayPal a lot and it works everywhere else, thanks for your fast answer

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept