Go back

Payment processor

Forums Battle Arena Payment processor

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  41766303 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Participant

I’m looking for a high-risk anonymous payment processor for my project. I’m looking for a service that allows me to accept payments without having to disclose customers’ personal information and that specializes in processing high-risk transactions. Are there any recommendations from experienced users for such payment processors?

Participant

Hello, If you need an high-risk anonymous payment processor transactions, I recommend taking a look at “Bittide”. They specialize in anonymous transactions and offer a wide range of options to accept payments without revealing customers’ personal information. I hope I helped you with my information.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept