Go back

Offenses countless times and the GM says it's normal to call someone monkey in B

Forums Dark Omen Discussions Offenses countless times and the GM says it's normal to call someone monkey in B

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  21812071 5 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Participant

FYA

If this time is not taken before this print, I will take the appropriate measures and facebook, look at this print, saying monkey this in Brazil is an insult that provides in law
    The racial insult is in CP article 140, § 3. The crime of racism is provided for in article 20 of Law 7,716 / 89. The “difference” is basic: Racial injury is the offense to a particular person

Scam Silver Horn All Blues – Server 5 my nickname Luana

I want all my money invested in this game, because I’ll sue if no action is taken in a Hacker that must be them scolding everyone and I’m being harmed, my friend took the print out of the conversation

There are three crimes against honor typified by our penal code:

Slander (Article 138); Defamation (Article 139) and Injury (Article 140).

• This topic was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by  FuNNy_KiJiN.
    Attachments:
    Last edited: 15.03.2019 10:38

The forum ‘Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept