Not loading

Forums Rakshasa Technical issues Not loading

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  21714785 4 days, 18 hours ago.

• Author

Participant

The game is not loading properly. I had to clean my computer and browsers, now the game loads incorrectly. I see a bunch of the icon buttons but can’t do anything. Any ideas?

Attachments:

Participant

I’m getting the same thing

Attachments:

Participant

I too have this problem, however this is where it sits for most of time (up to 5 minutes) before the other attachments shown in first and second comment appear.

Attachments:

Participant

One problem is fixed, another bug or bugs come along.It seems Today bugs are:

-Event icon starts loading, the lags. When it does load though, even for logging in; it won’t allow me to get any boxes on the events page.

-None of the daily tasks ( bounty hunter or daily quests) are loading correctly. I managed to get up to 4 bandits down and it wouldn’t let me progress even after 5 in. of waiting.

I can only hope that tonights main events will allow me to partake in them (World Boss and Yulin St.) because this is becoming a tad strenuous at this point sadly and I’d HATE to drop a great MMO like this one.

Participant

I did the events but it doesn’t highlight the boxes.

Participant

Thank you for fixing the issues. It runs just as normal. Many thanks for hearing us out devs and mods! ^_^

Participant

Still having issues with icon lags. Sometimes you click on an icon and 5 mins later you have a totally different page open. I click on exchange and the stone break page opens. Still having trouble with cultivating characters

• This reply was modified 4 days, 18 hours ago by  21714785.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.