Go back

Not loading

Forums Rakshasa Technical issues Not loading

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  41056213 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Participant

The game is not loading properly. I had to clean my computer and browsers, now the game loads incorrectly. I see a bunch of the icon buttons but can’t do anything. Any ideas?

Attachments:

Participant

I’m getting the same thing

Attachments:

Participant

I too have this problem, however this is where it sits for most of time (up to 5 minutes) before the other attachments shown in first and second comment appear.

Attachments:

Participant

One problem is fixed, another bug or bugs come along.It seems Today bugs are:

-Event icon starts loading, the lags. When it does load though, even for logging in; it won’t allow me to get any boxes on the events page.

-None of the daily tasks ( bounty hunter or daily quests) are loading correctly. I managed to get up to 4 bandits down and it wouldn’t let me progress even after 5 in. of waiting.

I can only hope that tonights main events will allow me to partake in them (World Boss and Yulin St.) because this is becoming a tad strenuous at this point sadly and I’d HATE to drop a great MMO like this one.

Participant

I did the events but it doesn’t highlight the boxes.

Participant

Thank you for fixing the issues. It runs just as normal. Many thanks for hearing us out devs and mods! ^_^

Participant

Still having issues with icon lags. Sometimes you click on an icon and 5 mins later you have a totally different page open. I click on exchange and the stone break page opens. Still having trouble with cultivating characters

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by  21714785.

Sparkhan
    Participant

Are all server for Rakshasa’s servers down ? can’t log in “normally” since I got the same screen as everyone in this topic. Can’t log in S7. I tried S1 but got the same issue…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept