Go back

No reply from game support

Forums Game of Thrones Technical issues No reply from game support

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  25863601 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Participant

Hello,

What is happening, why isnt Esprit games answering my tickets?

I made 2 so far, one 1 month ago and 1 a few days ago. I spend a decent amount of money playing Game of Thrones and I dont find this right, am I doing something wrong?

Here are the infos:

My Tickets Open a ticket Logout
    ID STATUS DATE OF PAYMENT NICKNAME SERVER PAYMENT SYSTEM DATE WHEN ERROR WAS RECOGNIZED DATE WHEN YOU NOTICE AN ERROR AMOUNT OF PAYMENT NAME OF THE EVENT WHERE ERROR WAS OCCURRED DEPARTMENT
    #48720 New 2021-02-12 Bog the Mad K173 Paypal 50$ Game of Thrones

1 month ago
    Hello,

I wanted to buy 50 diamonds and by mistake I bought 500 diamonds. Can I please have my money back, I only wanted to spend 5$.

My email address if you need it is popa.bogdan12@yahoo.com
    Thank you
    Bog

Ticket 2:

REWARDS AND EVENT MISSING
    My Tickets Open a ticket Logout
    ID STATUS DATE OF PAYMENT NICKNAME SERVER PAYMENT SYSTEM DATE WHEN ERROR WAS RECOGNIZED DATE WHEN YOU NOTICE AN ERROR AMOUNT OF PAYMENT NAME OF THE EVENT WHERE ERROR WAS OCCURRED DEPARTMENT
    #51070 New Bog the Kind K173 2021-03-22 2nd Anniversary Festival Game of Thrones

3 days ago
    Hi, is there any way to get the rewards from 2 years aniversary , castle skin and so if my account is registered on Espritgames.com ? I dont see the button or the event to go there? I can only see it on my alt account which is registered on GT arcade. I made a screenshot from the GT arcade version of the game, with the event missing.

I mean we are all playing the same game, arent we supposed to get the same rewards from 2 years aniversary for example?

I would like to get those rewards very much, specially the castle skin..
    Thank you
    -Bogdan

Participant

What I really want is to claim the rewards from the 2nd year aniversary event, which reward the castle skin and some other rewards.

This event is missing on Esprit platform, it appears on GT arcade though.

Is there any way I can get those rewards in mail maybe, untill this is fixed?

Thank you,
    Bogdan Popa

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Thanks for the info.
    I passed the information to the technical support service.

Regarding your last question about the holiday event:

1. Rewards for entering the game. Our users will receive rewards by in-game mail after the end of this event
    2. Avatar frame. All eligible players will also receive it via in-game mail
    3. New appearance of the castle. Unfortunately, players on our platform cannot get it because no one meets the requirements. It can only be received by those who registered before March 20, 2020, i.e. has been playing for a year, and our game was launched in April

Participant

thank you for reply.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept