Go back

no access to events

Forums Kings of War Technical issues no access to events

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Scam 4 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Participant

Can something be done and chased up regarding the lack of accessibility to cross server events, it is impacting on gameplay and after investing money into the game is leaving players feeling that they have sunk money into a non-functioning game and the sense of consumer rights being violated

Participant

Yes, i agree. Especially as the participation in Grand Battlefield is a necessary achievement which can´t be completed atm. Whe will the cross server events be possible to join. What does 6 marshals required mean btw?

Lisitsa
    Keymaster

Yes, of course, thanks for your request!
    We will try to negotiate with the developers so that the process of working on cross-server battles goes faster.

Participant

still not working and still waiting for a reply we can use!!! noone said this was a beta game but it is.. you gy dont even have cross server events up and runing do you.. even u atvitice u have…

Lisitsa
    Keymaster

Event Grand Battlefield:
    The event is common to all servers. There are 3 regions on the map that will fight each other. For each region must be recruited 6 marshals →players (In total, 18 players).

Participants who have been registered in an event will be randomly distributed between 3 regions.

Participant

on server 6 we dont even have states wars

Scam
    Participant

on server 6 we dont even have states wars

they should come up as soon as you pass lvl 80. But you are correct its a beta game and developpers refuse to fix things, hence they even offered me to compensate when i quit this game and play one of the other games…

Ancient war is where this is a copy from, and there we are waiting over a year for getting championship, artifacts, kingdom lvl7 build and a lot more. I even have no clue why they opened a forum if there is no intention to fix severe bugs in the game.

Even replacing the button at the bottom right is to much work for them, so like 10 times a day you get thrown out the game becouse you click it by accident.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept