01/16/2020 at 7:57 PM #15558
New Artifact Relic Lunar Ward is available in Angel’s Treasure from 17 January to 19 January. The Artifact Relic can bring unprecedented attributes. Obtaining the Angel’s Treasure Lottery Ticket (Abbreviated as “AT’s Lottery Ticket”) in event panel or through Events- Angel’s Treasure to spin the wheel, you have the chance to get 6 Lunar Ward components as Theme Reward and other rare items. Check for more details:
Event time: 17 January to 19 January
Entrance: Angel’s Treasure.
> Lunar WardA relic created by Asherah to protect the Grace Continent by warding away beasts near the Abyss of Sin.When attacking an enemy with a debuff, damage dealt is increased by 5% for every debuff on the target. Also, there is a 10% chance to steal a buff from the target.
1. Claim ONE AT’s Lottery Ticket for FREE every day. Daily limits will reset at 12 A.M. every day. Also, you can use Diamonds or Topaz to buy it.
2. Every 5 times guarantee Theme Rewards.
3. The wheel has to be stopped manually (a slight delay will appear after tapping). You will get the indicated reward when the wheel stops.
4. Each attempt grants 10 Treasure Creeds, you can use them to buy different items in the Treasure Store.
5. Treasure Creeds will be cleared when the event ended.>>Rewards Description1. Theme Rewards are placed in the four corners of the pool as usual. You can claim the remaining rewards after all the Theme Rewards have been collected.2. Each attempt will grant points: 5 points for Normal Rewards and 20 points for Theme Rewards.3. Each attempt will grant 25% Luck Points. 100% Luck Points guarantee Theme Rewards.4. You can get Extra 20 points when you empty the prize pool.5. You can be ranked when earning more than 300 points and win the Super Prize with more than 2000.6. Points will be cleared after the event and the reward will be sent by email when the event ends.
Note:Last edited: 11.02.2020 12:04
Please note that the above contents might be adjusted due to changes in the development plan. Final updates will be determined in-game.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.