Go back

Need Help Getting Into Game

Forums Dragon Lord Discussions Need Help Getting Into Game

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Maeve 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Participant

I was gone for a while, and when I tried to come back, my browser wouldn’t bring me to the game. Said the page unavailable. Tried the new client that I downloaded, and it wouldn’t come up or work at all. I’ve reinstalled it several times, but it won’t come up.It felt like it was being prevented from accessing your site.

Then I got the bright idea to try my Tor browser to see if I could at least get here. Voila! Going with Tor, I was able to get here and post this.

I’d really like to get back to playing the game.

How can I get the client to work for me if I’m being prevented from accessing your site unanonymously?

Meliisandre, S37

VanadeyS27
    Participant

Have you unblocked the exe file from the miniclient? Maybe that’s why it won’t work? If not, maybe this will help you:
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/85418-how-disable-downloaded-files-being-blocked-windows.html

Otherwise you can try to download Maxthon Nitro browser ( FP included) and see if game will running there, you might have to unblock this file too, so then follow the link above =)

Participant

getting 502 bad gateway message

Participant

well there really rushing to fix it lol

Participant

WELL ITS THE 22/11 AND AGAIN GETTING BAD GATEWAY? ANY IDEAS WHY

Attachments:

Maeve
    Keymaster

WELL ITS THE 22/11 AND AGAIN GETTING BAD GATEWAY? ANY IDEAS WHY

There was short server restart.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept