Go back

nearly 3 days for Veterans Cavallery Stage 1??

Forums Game of Thrones Discussions nearly 3 days for Veterans Cavallery Stage 1??

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  37555726 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Participant

Are you sure this is nor bug??? It takes nearly 3 days to get the stage 1 Veterans Cavallery development …

Agent008
    Keymaster

Good afternoon.
    It’s not a mistake. When studying the following types of troops, time will increase.

Participant

OK, thanks for clarifying this. It’s just surprising since all other improvements on my level are between 30min and 6 hours – even for the for the castel … so for the next two day no serious gameplay is possible since it’s a requirement for any kind of level 2 troups.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Good afternoon.
    The game is built in such a way that at first all improvements require little time, and then everywhere it will require more. To reduce the time in the game there are Speed Up.

Participant

Agree it is too long for the veteran ones. I could see if it was the time for ELITE maybe but not veteran troops.

Participant

You’re right; it’s too long for the experienced. I could tell if veteran troops weren’t needed at the moment, but maybe ELITE troops would.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Good day.
    This is done to balance the game.

Participant

its usually like this in similar types as well and I would say game of thrones takes less time comparing to others

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept