Go back

My Score

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 3 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

SOLAGHA
    Participant

My ratting went from being 19th to 35th and i lost all my points I am on Level 76 my Hero is SOLAGHA?

Agent008
    Keymaster

Good afternoon.
    What rating do you mean? Please attach a screenshot to illustrate the problem.

SOLAGHA
    Participant

my br ratting went from over 350,000 till 153,000

SOLAGHA
    Participant

sorry meant to say ranking in first post was ranked 19th then crashed to 35th?

Agent008
    Keymaster

Good afternoon.
    What rating do you mean? Please attach a screenshot to illustrate the problem.

SOLAGHA
    Participant

game is freezing in auto battle in elite stage chapter 18 death marsh wont let me screenshot

SOLAGHA
    Participant

game is freezing in auto battle in elite stage chapter 18 death marsh wont let me screenshot

Participant

Hi Solagha,
    try deleting your cache, maybe your browser cache is full and causing problems 😉

Regards

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hi Solagha,
    try deleting your cache, maybe your browser cache is full and causing problems 😉

Regards

Hello.
    Please also check for a problem in another browser.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept