Go back

Missing/smooshed Icons

Forums Dragon Lord Discussions Missing/smooshed Icons

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Awesome Drive 4 days ago.

• Author

Lillith
    Participant

Okay..so…I now know at least 4 (myself included) people who have had an issue with their top Icons looking missing or smashed together. I’m including pics. There is a way to fix it. Reload the game…and when it reaches the point where it’s all fuzzy and still loading…alternate hitting “Zoom in” and “Zoom out”. if you do that til the loading finishes…your icons should be back to normal.

Attachments:

Maeve
    Keymaster

Okay..so…I now know at least 4 (myself included) people who have had an issue with their top Icons looking missing or smashed together. I’m including pics. There is a way to fix it. Reload the game…and when it reaches the point where it’s all fuzzy and still loading…alternate hitting “Zoom in” and “Zoom out”. if you do that til the loading finishes…your icons should be back to normal.

Hello! If the issue is still relevant, please, submit a ticket to our support service.

Participant

I noticed the “MISSING/SMOOSHED ICONS” post and was intrigued. It’s frustrating when icons are amiss, especially when I’m looking for info on something like sober driver dubai Your post got my attention, and I’m hoping to find some insights on that topic here.

Airmaster Tape
    Participant

Good thermal insulator; Excellent strength and shock absorption; Low water … Airmaster Adhesive Tape Suppliers & Manufacturers in UAE
    best xlpe suppliers in uae

Awesome Drive
    Participant

Do you need a professional driver to drive your vehicle? A chauffeur to meet your boss’s busy schedule. Someone to take you to the beach and stay there with your car?

The Awesome Drive’s Chauffeurs team is ready to get down on your wheel. For both companies and individuals, on trips, weddings, transfers and events, we offer a selection of expert and professional private chauffeurs. Safe driver dubai service have developed a quality of service proven by a long list of satisfied customers.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept