Go back

missing chat button

Forums Game of Thrones Discussions missing chat button

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

XXWARXX RAWR
    Participant

I created an alliance and the members want a discord chat button link. I do not have this chat button.

Attachments:

XXWARXX RAWR
    Participant

any idea what I can do to get this option?

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    I don’t quite understand what exactly you want.
    You can send the link to the discord in the letter to the alliance.

XXWARXX RAWR
    Participant

The members of the alliance play mostly from other options rather than this option which I started with on my GoT Journey. The other clients or web applications show a chat button that if they click it they would be directly connected to the linked discord with a temporary membership and allow them to save the info directly. The option for this is much easier than having to send it out to every new member. The button is very nice for all except those of us here. I did not know what they were talking about until i was shown the screen shots. So no chance of this being added for us in the near future then, as it sounds like you may not of even been aware as well.

Thanks

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    Thank you very much for the information.
    We will clarify the information with the developers!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept