Go back

merging servers

Forums Dark Genesis Game Discussions merging servers

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  LordRaven 2 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

slayerswrath
    Participant

well by now devs should know that every servers by now has few people playing its like by server is 5-10 people playing,, speciually on s1-s11 so devs should do the best possible way to make the game more fun by now…. and i suggest merge is the one way to make the game more fun and challenging

slayerswrath
    Participant

and to follow up my post if you avail to merge server theers some palyers who has multi account on each server and some of them are paying custome rlike me.. so i sugest if you merge server that has multi account we should get diamonds for the server who will be merging to others/.. example mine 1 spent 20$ on s1 and s2 and im vip 4 in s3 i should get my 40$ equivalent to diamonds i spent in the game thanks

LordRaven

you should be able to join S1, S2 and S3 separately with your accounts, but can join guilds and stuffs as one server according to me

slayerswrath
    Participant

if s1-s3 will be one of course ill choose s3 cause i got good heroes there.. and for sure what ive spent in 1-2 ill be getting diamonds for what ive spent to server 3..

LordRaven

you dont have to choose Slayerswrath, it looks like you still will be able to join from all servers separately and your characters will be in them.

this merger will only give room to work other things as one, like chat, joining guild etc..

but we should get more details when merger is announced on how it exactly works.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  LordRaven.

slayerswrath
    Participant

ofcourse you can choose what your going to use after merge.. if server1-3 were going to be as 1 server ofcourse i have account also in s1 s2 and it will be deleted cause im choosing server 3 as my main account after merge.. and definetely my account on s1 2 what i have purchase there will definetely get a refund and going to my s3 aaccount all i have prchase will be converted to diamonds and it will be put in s3 account.. this is like example of merging from other games i played right now

LordRaven

i think i did not explain it clearly, sorry about that. nothing will be deleted according to what i understand.

you can login like now to S1, s2 and s3 separately and play with all those characters. Nothing should change from that perspective.

This merger should give room for you to join a guild for example for all characters from s1-s3 and other activity as a server. but s1-s3 will not become S1 – it will still be S1-S3.

but activity wise, all should be merged together, like joining guild, chatting as one server, dueling as one server, arena as one server etc… but i am also curious to see those changes in action and waiting for the announcement to get fine details on the same.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept