Go back

Merge the Servers

Forums Eternal Fury: Resurrected Discussions Merge the Servers

This topic contains 15 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Blue Jade
    Participant

We really need the servers merged to have the active players together. No server even has 10 actives, making it tough to do guild and group events, and also discouraging players from joining. This is a serious issue. PLEASE MERGE

Capt.Bev
    Participant

yes Please merge the servers or allow free transfers to a more populated server. We need to have more people to interact with example Group battlegrounds. Ona low population server I can’t get 2 others to join with me.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We will pass on your wishes!

Asturoth Dax
    Participant

I agree with the above.. very few active people on my server S21

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We will try to merge servers as quickly as possible.

Participant

Serwer 20 tez konieczne polaczenie, 1 aktywna gildia i ok 12 aktywnych graczy na calym serwerze

Blue Jade
    Participant

Still waiting hopefully for a merge – maybe they could do it when they fix all the new problems with the game?

Kyarna
    Participant

we really need to merge the servers, you are losing players. Please fix the problems with the game.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We are waiting for a response from the developers on this issue.

Heartz
    Participant

i dont want merge as it will be the strong ones bully the newbies. Will be less resource for the newbies. Suggest to have the ability to transfer server instead for those who want a more populated server and those who dont want.

Kyarna
    Participant

that’s not true, I have seen the strong ones help out the new people all the time. We all started as a newbie at one time.

Agent008
    Keymaster

i dont want merge as it will be the strong ones bully the newbies. Will be less resource for the newbies. Suggest to have the ability to transfer server instead for those who want a more populated server and those who dont want.

Hello.

Transferring a character to another server is technically impossible.

Participant

We need a merge, up this thread.
    I know servers with only 1 player on them, maybe there are some with no players at all, so please consider a merge.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  40805640.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We have submitted the information for review.

doryan
    Participant

aaa…. what is this?

Attachments:

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

This error occurs if you refresh the page very often.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept