Go back

Making the game more accessible for new players

Forums Dark Genesis Game Discussions Making the game more accessible for new players

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Zezo 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

nick1975
    Participant

Maybe the devs could place new challenges in the game so players who are ftp or ptp have more options to win buy upgrade stones, jade and more items as the game has become slightly limited due
    to the withdrawal of elementium store and other stores which made the purchase of such aforsaid items more possible for the upgrade of heroes.

Kamisama420
    Participant

Well, to be fair, they did reduce the diamond price of the weak heroes in the store quite a bit, so it’s easier for the new/f2p players to get them to upgrade their other heroes.

I’m not against your idea at all, since I’m pretty much f2p, but I recognize that they did something here.

Zezo

Thank you for your suggestion! I’ll pass it to the dev team asap!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept