Go back

Maintanance completed

Forums Dark Omen News Maintanance completed

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  19884078 5 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Good news, everyone!

We are glad to announce that the maintanance has been successfully completed and the servers are available.

During maintenance, initial quests were reworked for faster and more convenient play.

Have a good game.

Participant

Server is offline again

Xerro
    Participant

i keep getting the screen that i have included belowe.. the one time it did actually connect to the game it logged me into S2 as a new char.. im on S1 and want to know why i cant log into him.

S1 LeeOscar

doserver

Attachments:

CyraX
      Participant

rip server 1 xD

Xerro
    Participant

Well now im back on S1 but again my character is gone.. What gives?!?! REALLY CONFUSED ATM!!

Participant

I have the same issue..where is my original character….

Participant

it even gave me my original name as a new character

Participant

logged in and my character is gone now only get server is unresponsive …WTH did you all do ????
    P.S. not very happy atm

CyraX
    Participant

yup losing mine too :\
    server: 1
    name: CyraX

Xerro
    Participant

REALLY irritated that no one can even take the time to acknowledge that somethin is up and they are looking into it.. but that OK i got nothing but time and annoyance on my hands right now.. ill keep blowin up forum, Facebook, Support.. whatever and whoever it takes until someone answers if for no other reason than to tell me to stop.. WHERE ARE OUR CHARACTERS!!!!! THATS OUR TIME AND MONEY SPENT WE DESERVE ANSWERS!!!!

Participant

REALLY irritated that no one can even take the time to acknowledge that somethin is up and they are looking into it.. but that OK i got nothing but time and annoyance on my hands right now.. ill keep blowin up forum, Facebook, Support.. whatever and whoever it takes until someone answers if for no other reason than to tell me to stop.. WHERE ARE OUR CHARACTERS!!!!! THATS OUR TIME AND MONEY SPENT WE DESERVE ANSWERS!!!!

TOTALLY AGREE …we need answers or i want my money returned

Xerro
    Participant

And Please have someone take down that god awful “GOOD NEWS MAINTENANCE IS OVER” nonsense you have plastered all over forum and Facebook.. for us at this moment its anything but Good News..

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Hi, all problems should be solved at the moment and all characters available. If you still have a problems – please ask for help our support team ( https://espritgames.com/support/ )

Participant

all back to normal aside from my 10x exp missing booo

The forum ‘News’ is closed to new topics and replies.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept