Go back

maintaince

Forums Dragon Lord Technical issues maintaince

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Madara 5 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Madara
    Participant

Dobrý den,
    opět je nefunkční meziserver – znovu, znovu a znovu – po údržbě hry je to pokaždé – hra nejde. Nevím, zda provozovatelé hry nás chtějí ušetřit od závislosti, nebo na nás prostě kašlou. Kdyby se to stalo 1x za rok – budiž, ale tohle je pravidlo. Stejně tak znovu připomínám, že český servr má méně akcí a horší odměny, než servry v jiných jazycích. Neznám podmínky licenční smlouvy, ale domnívám se, že zase až tak volnou ruku mít provozovatel nemůže. Děkuji a těším se na nápravu ve všech bodech.
    Good day,
    again the intermediate server is down – again, again and again – after the maintenance of the game it is every time – the game does not run. I don’t know if the operators of the game want to save us from addiction, or they just hate us. If it happened once a year – so be it, but this is the rule. Likewise, I remind you again that the Czech server has fewer events and worse rewards than servers in other languages. I don’t know the terms of the license agreement, but I believe that the operator cannot have such a free hand. Thank you and I look forward to the correction on all points.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept