Go back

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 1 year, 10 months ago.

• Author

Participant

I haven’t been able to log in all day. There is always something wrong with this game. If you I can’t get log in soon I want the money I spent in this game returned to me. ASAP Don’t give me that they are working on it because that’s just bullshit.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Yesterday the game was undergoing technical work.
    If you are still unable to log into the game, please explain the login problem in more detail. Attach a screenshot.

Participant

Do you not understand what it means when I say you can’t log in . The explanation is that no matter what I tried game doesn’t connect. All that happens is I get a notice saying I’m disconnected to tap here. Well it’s 2 days and I still can’t get log in . End of explanation if you can’t understand that find someone that has a brain to understand what I mean. IF I don’t get in game today I want my money returned just as fast as you take it from me do you understand that.

Participant

Now the game is buggin alot, it keep spamming goddess gurdien had ended even tho it does not let me join it

Attachments:

Agent008
    Keymaster

Do you not understand what it means when I say you can’t log in . The explanation is that no matter what I tried game doesn’t connect. All that happens is I get a notice saying I’m disconnected to tap here. Well it’s 2 days and I still can’t get log in . End of explanation if you can’t understand that find someone that has a brain to understand what I mean. IF I don’t get in game today I want my money returned just as fast as you take it from me do you understand that.

Hello.

Game servers are available and work without interruption. The problem is on your side. Clear your browser cache and test the problem in another browser. Also show a screenshot of the error.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Now the game is buggin alot, it keep spamming goddess gurdien had ended even tho it does not let me join it

Hello.

If the problem is still there, write a ticket to the support service and indicate the nickname and server.

Participant

OMG you people really don’t listen do you. I have tried support and nothing still can’t log in the game it’s been 3 days now. I want my money refunded to me ASAP. I’m tired of trying to get help and no one listen that I can’t play the game.

Agent008
    Keymaster

OMG you people really don’t listen do you. I have tried support and nothing still can’t log in the game it’s been 3 days now. I want my money refunded to me ASAP. I’m tired of trying to get help and no one listen that I can’t play the game.

Hello.

For this problem, please write an appeal to the support service and wait for a response. Thank you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept