Go back

Forums League of Angels 3 Technical issues Log in problem

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Quinoa 3 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Quinoa
    Participant

I played the game during the day worked fine, now I try to log in 20.45pm UK time and can’t log in. Stuck on a log in screen, but nothing works, I play brower and not external as Adobe is not a program I wish to have on my pc. Also I’m using MY.GAMES launcher to play LOA3, and this green button say play doesn’t work nothing happen.

Attachments:

Quinoa
    Participant

My ticket #37287

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    We do not have an official launcher for the game. The game can only be played through a browser. If you are using the client, then we cannot guarantee that the game will work correctly. Please check the possibility of entering the game through the browser, without using additional programs.

Quinoa
    Participant

Hello.
    We do not have an official launcher for the game. The game can only be played through a browser. If you are using the client, then we cannot guarantee that the game will work correctly. Please check the possibility of entering the game through the browser, without using additional programs.

So I have to use the Flash program to play the game, is that what you mean?

Quinoa
    Participant

So why is it as a browser game in MY.GAMES launcher if it doesn’t really work?
    When I press Play on the MY.GAMES launcher it open up in a Web browser, has worked fine until last night, and I been playing over a month

Attachments:

Participant

I have this same problem as the OP since yesterday.
    I been playing the game from MY.GAMES on browser for about a month without any issues.
    Now i cant open the game, it just opens page where clicking “play” wants me to download destop launcher instead of actually launching the game and when done so it just opens the same window again,no matter how many times i hit the play button nothing happens at all…..
    If its a MY.GAME issue, then how do i report an issue to them, since League of Angels 3 isnt even in their game list on support page….

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  26033020.

Quinoa
    Participant

I been playing the game from MY.GAMES on browser for about a month without any issues.
    Now i cant open the game, it just opens page where clicking “play” wants me to download destop launcher instead of actually launching the game and when done so it just opens the same window again,no matter how many times i hit the play button nothing happens at all…..
    If its a MY.GAME issue, then how do i report an issue to them, since League of Angels 3 isnt even in their game list on support page….

Not sure if your are reg. on MY.GAMES launcher if you are log in and you can use this page, I did sent them a ticket as well – https://support.my.games/store/

But they also ask me to try use the link for Flash browser – https://store.my.games/app/4190

Quinoa
    Participant

Not sure if your are reg. on MY.GAMES launcher if you are log in and you can use this page, I did sent them a ticket as well – https://support.my.games/store/

But they also ask me to try use the link for Flash browser – https://store.my.games/app/4190

I’m not very found of have Adobe Flash on my pc (as I don’t feel it a safe program to have on my pc), so not sure what to do, really want to play as I enjoy LOA3 very very much.

Quinoa
    Participant

I find it kind of odd to run a game on Flash as it will shut down in Dec 2020

Participant

I’m not very found of have Adobe Flash on my pc (as I don’t feel it a safe program to have on my pc), so not sure what to do, really want to play as I enjoy LOA3 very very much.

I been playing using Flash (i do not like to use it either to be honest) all this time, it just suddenly stopped working yesterday, doesnt ask me to launch flash etc like it did before. Just opens the page you showed here and when clicking play it ask me to download desktop launcher, but through that launcher it just directs me back to the same page with the difference that now “play” button does absolutely nothing.
    Also https://store.my.games/app/4190 works, but its just a link to your account/profile or so i assume. its all in Russian and with deifferent servers i played on, even though it shows my own account being logged in.

Thank you for the link to support though, i will sent them a ticket and see if they can resolve the issue somehow.

Participant

I find it kind of odd to run a game on Flash as it will shut down in Dec 2020

Yes i find this pretty odd too

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    We are not responsible for the performance of this gaming platform, we have nothing to do with it.

Quinoa
    Participant

Hello.
    We are not responsible for the performance of this gaming platform, we have nothing to do with it.

You mean by gaming platform = MY.GAMES?

So then most people playing on Flash that will stop work in December 2020, hope the devs. have a new plan for what kind of format the game will work under then. I will come back then as I love the game very much, spent hours and hours.

Now I can’t even get a log in screen, just it can’t find the site, where the game use to pop up when you press play on the MY.GAMES launcher (hope they fix it soon)

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    The developers are working on an issue related to the termination of the work of Flash.

Quinoa
    Participant

Hello.
    The developers are working on an issue related to the termination of the work of Flash.

Great Thumbs up!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept