Go back

loading resources freezing at login

Forums League of Angels 3 Technical issues loading resources freezing at login

This topic contains 42 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 3 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Participant

for the past month (or more) i have been having the game fail to load resources at login, event page won’t pop up and cannot click on any part of the game, it happens around 90% of the time when i try to log in, i can usually get it to work at least once a day if i keep refreshing a LOT but this is absurd, it usually goes to 99% and then just stops (or when it works the event page pops up at around 10% or so (also have the infinite loading screen with black background but i think you know about that one)

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    This problem may be related to internet speed.
    Are you using our game client or playing through a browser?
    If you are playing through a browser, try using the game client.

Participant

i use esprit website and desktop app, same issues, also have 100 mb per second and wired connection so doubt its an internet speed, talked to members of guild on game and some others have the same issue

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    We will pass the information on to the developers.

Participant

ok… yup, still broken. nope, i don’t believe it’ll ever get fixed at this point, it seems the sad truth is that the devs just don’t care unless they profit from it (not surprising nowadays i guess…) my proof being the countless patches whose sole purpose seems to be adding “new” content for people to spend money on. do i blame them? well, not really, it happens a lot in games nowadays, still irritates me when it seems im wasting my time when i cant even log in reliably. i acnowledge that your trying keymaster, but i doubt they are at this point

sorry if this seems like a rant, just being honest

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    Enter your nickname and server.
    If you know the nicknames of comrades who have the same problem, also indicate.
    And attach screenshots.

Participant

server: 29 varimathras est

as for screenshots dont have any atm, never tried doing screenshots on pc
    as for the others its been about a month, id have to ask the guild again

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

1. Set the game settings to the minimum value.
    2. Enable hardware acceleration in the browser, if disabled.
    3. If you play in a browser, then choose the most optimal one from the following:

Waterfox
    Pale moon
    Wyzo

If you play through the client and the game slows down terribly, the problem may be a weak processor and video.

You can terminate all running processes (messengers, torrents, any programs that are open in the background to reduce the load on the central processor and RAM) to optimize your computer.

Periodically free up RAM using a special application so that the system works more stable.

Speed ​​up the Internet:
    By default, the operating system cuts the bandwidth by about 20%. To remove this limit, press Win + R and enter gpedit.msc. The Group Policy Editor will open. In it, go to Computer Configuration> Administrative Templates> Network> QoS Packet Scheduler> Limit Reserved Bandwidth. Set the radio button “Enabled” and in the adjacent field enter the value “0”

Participant

so basically: “its not our fault, its yours, so you fix our problems” typical game dev
    response

cant log in to change settings WHICH IS THE DANG ISSUE

im done talking to you people, you dont care about anything but money

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    Please read our tips more carefully. They were not only about the internal settings of the game.
    If your computer is weak, even closing extraneous programs can help.

Participant

its not a weak computer, its specifically designed for gaming, and most of the stuff you suggest is outside my area of expertise to conduct
    translation: i don’t know what the heck your trying to suggest i do

edit: upon reading the suggestion closely i found its less about understanding and more about i dint feel comfortable messing with the computer setting over a single game, too easy to mess stuff up badly, and simply put, i don’t trust myself to not mess it up… huh.. guess i’m not perfect either, my bad bout the outburst. still annoyed, but less so

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  26157224.

Participant

and only the game is running when i try to login

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We turned the problem over to the developers. Just giving some tips that can help speed up the game.
    Please don’t be angry (

Participant

yeah, again my bad bout that, destiny player so i have a history of bad devs ignoring players, just not good history with getting issues resolved in games (not to mention not a big fan of the way devs do heavens fury, way too heavy on pay to win, cant even get boss drops because kid with parents c.c. got so high in br he is unstoppable and keeps stealing boss aggro by killing everyone, gave up on it… heavens fury is really broken guys, just saying, different forum i know, but needs to be said. its bad

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Please clarify which questions have not been answered in LoaHF?

If I can help you in any way, please let me know.

Participant

its more of an issue with the way they handle pvp, those that pay get insane br, boss rewards are tied to player aggro, which other players can steal by killing the one who has aggro, which at their br, its impossible to beat them, its just not balanced, pay to win doesnt work for pvp

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    In this case, this is the mechanics of the game.

Participant

i think an easy way to fix it would be to seperate instances based on br so it doesnt pair low br with extremly high br players (i.e.enemy scaling), but just my opinion

Participant

Been having issues with loading for the past month on LoA3, can not get past loading resources at 99% most of the time. I have seen others with same issue.
    It is not my internet speed that is to blame.
    In game name ratawill s120.
    I can play any other game by espritgames , I wont be wasting my time or money on a game i cant enjoy anymore

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  25613436.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello, 26157224.
    We will pass on your wish to the developers.

Hello, 25613436.
    The specified nickname was not found in the database. Please check the spelling of the nickname.
    and please send a screenshot.

Participant

i believe ratawill was the other in my guild i mentioned before, i could be wrong though

Participant

Yup I’ve been having that problem too, for about 1 month on client.

Participant

well, as i mentioned, i personally wouldn’t recommend heavens fury, no pvp balance whatsoever and sounds like it wont be changed due to being intentional for some reason, just my opinion

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    The developers are constantly working to improve the game. They revise the balance, add updates.

Participant

well… its been like that for over 6 months, not really big on faith when it comes to games nowadays, no offense. would love to be proven wrong, but it hasn’t happened yet in any game (for the record im not completly against the pay to win aspect, it just doesn’t mix with pvp imo)

Participant

ok, just logged in to loa3 and saw wish shop update, it seems my suggestion was heard, i admit i was wrong and i’m willing to have a bit of faith in this game at least

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    I am very glad that it happened)

Participant

unrelated topic, my mc in loa3 is male and uses starfall arma mostly, i noticed the female mc animation with starfall has a hovering animation in battle, but male mc just stands there on the ground holding the weapon awkwardly, would love to see male mc hover as well, but just a personal suggestion, just think it would look cooler imo

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    I conveyed your wish to the developers.

Participant

resource load has been freezing at 99% all day. literally ALL day. it has never been this bad before, this is a serious game breaking issue that really needs fixed

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    You’re playing in the client, right?
    Do you have the ability to enter the game in a browser (where flash is still supported)?

Participant

desktop app

Agent008
    Keymaster

Good day.
    OK, understood.

Participant

welp, day 3 of not being able to play the game, im giving up

Participant

yeah, at this point its gotten unacceptable, i didnt spend over 1200 dollars to get locked out of playing the game, so at this point either it gets fixed within a month or i want a refund, simple as that

Participant

just tried game of thrones (because loa3 REFUSES to work) and halfway through loading screen it just goes to a white screen (no i cant send a screenshot it wont let me select crap) no, i will not contact support since they are infamous for never responding, im about at wits end with the amount of broken crap and/or your “game list” which is just the same game with a different coat of paint slapped over it, you seem to be the only one of your company who even attempts to give a crap about our issues and i’m about at my breaking point, FOUR MONTHS i have been dealing with this game breaking bug and now it doesn’t even work 5% of the time anymore, i can’t log in period, been trying for over five hours, i’m done being patient, it needs fixed, given a refund, or i’m done

Participant

sigh, here we go… it gets better! tried heavens fury, MY 3 CHARACTERS ARE GONE! its making me start from scratch! soooooo……. explanations? preferably ones that dont try telling me its my fault when its not, genuinely sorry to put you in the middle but we all know they wont respond (1 post on their forum and its from them about submitting tickets (lol)

Participant

event page won’t pop up and cannot click on any part of the game, it happens around 90% of the time when i try to log in, i can usually get it to work at least once a day if i keep refreshing a LOT but this is absurd, it usually goes to 99% and then just stops , also have 100 mb per second and wired connection so doubt its an internet speed and computer designed for gaming

Server S36-Lerton-EST

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    Game of Thrones works in the browser, as this game is in the HTML5 format. It won’t load in the game client.

Participant

hello
    League of Angels 3 won’t load in the game client.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Dear players.
    Please look at the private messages on the forum. I have sent you some tips.

Participant

what private messages? dont see an option for that

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.
    If I understood correctly, then you have found private messages on the forum.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept