Go back

Launcher

Forums Rakshasa Discussions Launcher

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  20038202 5 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Participant

Может кто-нибудь сказать мне, если эта игра должна играть только браузером? или у тебя есть какие-то пусковые установки?
    Mozhet kto-nibud’ skazat’ mne, yesli eta igra dolzhna igrat’ tol’ko brauzerom? ili u tebya yest’ kakiye-to puskovyye ustanovki?

Can someone tell me if this game has only to play by the browser? or do you have any launchers of it?

alguém pode me dizzer se esse jogo tem só da pra jogar pelo navegador ? ou se tem alguma launcher dele?

Czy ktoś może mi powiedzieć, czy ta gra może być odtwarzana tylko przez przeglądarkę? czy masz jakieś wyrzutnie tego?

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Leo.
    Last edited: 05.06.2019 04:23

Seekz
    Participant

browser Only.

Participant

I just came back after some months to see if they have launched their own games hub yet. They are losing out to GTarcade and Plarium big time. Its the main reason I didn’t keep playing this game even though I’d like to. I can’t stand playing it in the browser. Last time I came here and asked they did respond and say that they are working on one. Hopefully they did not cancel it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept