Go back

language button covering game icons

Forums Kings of War Technical issues language button covering game icons

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lisitsa 4 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Scam
    Participant

since a short time the game button on the bottom bar is covering partly te game icons.

This is kinda frustrating especially when you need to react quick, as a lot of times i now accedentely clicked that in stead of the back button resulting in going back to the log in screen…

looking on the screen you see a small dark part of the button, however the area it covers is bigger as it also cover part of the back button.

Best is if the put that button (or even better just a country flag icon in the top bar of the screen.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  Scam.
    Attachments:
    Last edited: 03.08.2019 03:59

Lisitsa
    Keymaster

Yes, I agree, this is quite uncomfortable.

Scam
    Participant

did you inform esprit about this issue ? It really is bugging us a lot

Scam
    Participant

this shows exactly the attitude of the developpers, even a simple button is to much work for them.
    Do they realize they have a job becouse we are coining in games ?
    Without out us they have no job. Besides that, if they would work for me , for sure they would get fired very fast….

Scam
    Participant

3 weeks further and still nothing done on this issue…..

Lisitsa
    Keymaster

All were reported.
    We are also awaiting a solution.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept