Go back

King's Token

Forums Dragon Lord Technical issues King's Token

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Theonlyghost 9 months ago.

• Author

Participant

hello)Today, we received 800 King’s Token in the mail. Tell me where to put them?

Attachments:

Maeve
    Keymaster

hello)Today, we received 800 King’s Token in the mail. Tell me where to put them?

Hello! Thank you for reporting this issue. We will send the right ones very soon&.

Theonlyghost
    Participant

any news yet on when we can expect exchange for those kingtokens?

Maeve
    Keymaster

any news yet on when we can expect exchange for those kingtokens?

Hi! We are still waiting for the information about the king’s token exchange. I’ll let you know when there’s any update.

Theonlyghost
    Participant

Sr to push but last time you responded was 6th of april we now on the 18th you have any word on when we can expect the exchange?

Theonlyghost
    Participant

Hy Maeve its now over a month and still no exchange for the king’s tokens can you push them a bit more?

Maeve
    Keymaster

Hy Maeve its now over a month and still no exchange for the king’s tokens can you push them a bit more?

Hello! I reminded the devs and wait for their answer

Theonlyghost
    Participant

Perhaps should take away there Holiday till they put the exchange in is not that hard !
    Since they have now a full week of holiday … Bit ridicules they make the error …

Soon there back from Holidays please jump on there necks put a shock collar on, and every time they get of there chair before the exchange is put in place, put some current through the collar. Perhaps that helps

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept