Go back

Kings of war

Forums Rise of Dragons Technical issues Kings of war

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FuNNy_KiJiN 4 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Participant

i post here about a problem in kings of was since the game has no forum and the support dont work in the game!! so hopeing that since kings of war and rise of dragon both are games from esprits some moderator here can reach someone from kings of war..

the cross server war is not working noone can enter the event when will that be fixed?

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Hi, could you please clarify, you can’t send a ticket to the support service or no one answers you?

Participant

yes cant send a ticket coz it will not let me add a file.. and u cant skip the part where u add a file.. so kinda stuck…

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Could you try to add any empty file in it and try again?

Participant

thx for the help that worked i made my ticket… 🙂

Participant

and after 14 hours no reply…..

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Could you please send a ticket ID, I’ll try to speed up the process

Participant

THIS IS GETTING RIDECULESS. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR DAYS FOR A REPLY!! AND NOTHING.. this game is part or esprite games.. and nor 1 moderater has made an effort.. this sucks.. i want a full refund of all the money i paid..

Participant

this is stupit its clear esprite is ony here for the cash.. ill make sure ill get mine back!! this is to stupit even for you guys!!

Participant

ticket number is 8260 and that whil hellp u how?? as far as im concernt yourgames are a fruad and only trying to get pepoel to pay for something thay dont get.. and ill let every forum i know be aware of that… esprit games sucks…

Participant

esprit games are not even upholding the terms thay state… i will complain about this game and i will get my refund.. this game is not upholding its terms in any manor..

Participant

give me an email add for someone incharge!!!

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Could you please choose words in your messages more careful. I’m trying to help you, but profanity can never speed up the process of solving your problem. We will find out why your ticket hasn’t been answered yet.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept