Go back

Is anyone moving to a better game?

Forums Eternal Fury: Resurrected Discussions Is anyone moving to a better game?

This topic contains 39 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  41202768 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Asturoth Dax
    Participant

I am royally annoyed by the lack of response to the raised issues and haven’t spent a penny since the removal of parts of the game.

I’m finding the game quite tedious now as it’s simply completing daily chores, with no real benefit to my character, so I will probably be leaving in all honesty.

Is anyone playing a better online game? Any feedback appreciated. cheers

Capt.Bev
    Participant

Same here Dax-Haven’t put in a penny since the botched maintenance. Right now, regardless of fixing the game I won’t be spending any more money here. No customer service. No responses. Nothing… I would be open to trying a new game.

Asturoth Dax
    Participant

I will have a look around for one. Really fed up it has taken this long for a mod to respond to these issues and have no idea what is actually going on in the game. Very disappointed.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We apologize for the long wait for a response. We will try to respond more quickly in the future.

Asturoth Dax
    Participant

tbf to you @Agent008 it wasn’t a direct dig at you, but these issues have been ongoing, have been reported, screenshots provided in the forums and we still haven’t had a satisfactory response as why this happened or a timeframe for resolution.

As VIP level 10 I have invested a huge amount of cash into this game and it has been virtually unplayable for the last week. Many players have missed out on bonuses, events etc and the current events are non claimable or playable.. no-one is benifitting from playing, and aside from yourself who has responded, albeit with little or no idea what appears to be affecting everone… there is no real update on when it will be fixed.

My support ticket hasn’t even been responded too, Just a poor show all round really. Which is why none of us has paid to play since the issues started and why we are looking for another game to play.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

I am very sorry that such a situation has developed (I understand your dissatisfaction. I have not yet been informed of the deadlines for solving problems. I hope that they will be resolved in the near future.

Capt.Bev
    Participant

Is here a way to move our characters to this server?

Blue Jade
    Participant

That is something we all want to know

Capt.Bev
    Participant

If I can migrate my character over wonderful- I would love the opportunity to continue what i have started. Starting from scratch is a non-starter. Hi Blue !!!

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Dear players, advertising of third-party projects is prohibited.
    Transferring a character to another gaming platform is technically impossible.

Shadowblade
      Participant

you say to another gaming platform isnt possible how does it looks like to transfer to another server ? would love it, if you could transfer my account to the german servers because because everything works there.

Btw. maybe not the right topic here but something new is missing again.
      As you can see on the screenshot, the little colosseum and runes event which come every 3 days is missing ^^ its not a big deal but i wonder how it is possible that more and more is missing but nothing fixed xD

Asturoth Dax
    Participant

Ive just visited the other site.. looks the same but is shown as Eternal Fury 3.0 no mention of Resurrected.. and it’s run by Game Hollywood same as ours is..So I’m a bit confused tbh. And obvs had to start all over again from scratch..

Looks like I’ll be doing the same as Bev and using all my resources etc whilst I look for something else to play. I certainly will not be making any purchases until the game is restored to what I paid for, although I’m not holding my breath for that to happen lol

Capt.Bev
    Participant

We’ve lost 14 days worth of time on our SVIP- the quick go to the elemental beast was somethin I know I was using daily.
    Being we can’t transfer over- what a waste.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We are very sorry that this situation has arisen. The issue of compensation is now being discussed with the developers.

Participant

Another useless update … do you even care ???
    I agree with Dax … time to quit !!!

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Unfortunately, not all problems can be solved immediately (

Capt.Bev
    Participant

Oh stop… It happened after the June 13th update- all you would have needed to do is reverse that. The issue is NO RESPONSES worth a damn are given. You are driving away the players. I, like Dax, an a VIP10 which means i spent a lot of money to play a game that works. I finished up the last of my Amethysts yesterday- I have 6 or so days left on the Monthly VIP and 6 days of the vault left. After that sayonara. You complain about the same topic in multiple places in the forum- ANSWER us with a good response and it wouldn’t be like that. Your customer service is astonishingly horrible.

My recommendation is ditch this company.

– Bev

Capt.Bev
    Participant

Oh and this is my absolute last post- I will not bother checking back here
    To my new friends here- good luck.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We hope the problems will be resolved soon.

It’s going on a month that many of the events have been broken. I don’t see them fixing this. I don’t think they care. If they can fix 1 single event by end of week then I’ll stay, but they won’t. I’ll leave the forums today, will leave the game by end of week. I’m done

Take care everyone

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We are waiting for information from the developers on the problems.

Asturoth Dax
    Participant

I’m afraid that response just isn’t good enough.

My guild is now down to 4 active members.

I seem to be the only active player on my server now.

The game has lost everything that kept experienced players spending money and enjoying the game. It’s now just about daily chores with no real interactive game play.

Cornucopia and Weekend events haven’t worked since they were introduced, but you keep them going anyway.. mind blowing really…

Appalling lack of response from the developers to give informative responses why it happened, what they are doing to return the game to the one we paid for and what timeframe they are looking at to get it back and what compensation is due for people who pay to play and therefore have “lost” a great deal.

I don’t expect any response other than the usual. Even my support ticket was responded to the same way and the ticket closed..

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

I understand your dissatisfaction. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Participant

Month-long events’ issues persist. No fix in sight, feels like apathy. If 1 event’s repaired by week’s end, I’ll stay—unlikely. Exiting forums today, leaving game by week’s close. Done with this.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Unfortunately, there is no information on the problem yet.

Shadowblade
      Participant

i think he mean this one and the one or two weekend events

Attachments:

Štěpán Štolba
    Participant

Hello
    I wonder if there is any update on these issues? Should we expect that everything will return and be as before?

Asturoth Dax
    Participant

No update… still a shit show… bloody ridiculous. Appalling lack of information

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Communication with developers on the problems is ongoing. But I haven’t been given the exact details yet((

Shadowblade
      Participant

do you mean from our side or the side of the developers? if you mean us, can you tell us which information do you need exactly, thx ^^ .

Agent008
      Keymaster

Hello.

Thank you, no information needed. The players provided a detailed description of the problem)

Participant

so 3 months and no exact details? if they dont want to or cant fix it can they pls just delete the things which dont work so our backpacks have some free space again ^^

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We will write to the developers again. Perhaps there will be more accurate information.

Shadowblade
    Participant

hey since there are more bugs than fixes,
    i wanted to ask if the developers are doing anything or if you just plan to keep holding people back and then just close the servers?

Shadowblade
      Participant

or are you just planning to keep the people back and then just close the servers?*

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We have no plans to close servers. We once again apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Shadowblade
    Participant

Hello.

Dear players, advertising of third-party projects is prohibited.
    Transferring a character to another gaming platform is technically impossible.

you say to another gaming platform isnt possible how does it look like to transfer to another server ? would love it, if you could transfer my account to the german servers
    because everything works there.

Btw. maybe not the right topic here but something new is missing again.
    As you can see on the screenshot, the little colosseum and runes event which come every 3 days is missing ^^ its not a big deal but i wonder how it is possible that more and more is missing but nothing fixed xD

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We are very sorry, but transferring a character to another server is also impossible.
    We passed information about the events to the developers.

Asturoth Dax
    Participant

so.. happy to say that they appear to have fixed the game!

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We are sorry that it took a long time to resolve the issue. Once again we apologize for the inconvenience caused.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept