Go back

identify and password

Forums League of Angels 3 Technical issues identify and password

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 4 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Participant

Hi, where i found my identify and password please ?
    In my profil, the only information is @23514095 !!

When i go to “reset password”, it don’t know my mail…

I would like reconnect me on other computer for continued to play this game, help me please.

Participant

not only are we not getting diamonds but we aren’t getting our shards or materials we earn and br is fluxuating too much. on server 4 synrog and other pst servers.methuzula I don’t know how to screen shot im an older lady.

Participant

i am having the same issues with logging in please help

Agent008
      Keymaster

Good afternoon.
      Specify a game nickname and server. What exactly is the problem? Please attach a screenshot.

Participant

I can’t get into my account though Facebook, I tried to reset my password and it says i don’t exist. i had to use another browser to sign in and create a new game acct that started me from scratch just to send this msg. attached below is a screen shot with the email im certain i used. I have another i use occasionally but doubtful i used it for this regardless, I tried. It would be a shame to lose my progress after spending so much time and money! My new acct name is Ferafex and the acct i lost is Hentai which is my main and the only important acct, both on s9 malfurion est

Attachments:
    Screen-Shot-2020-01-22-at-9.06.47-PM.png 152K

Attachments:

Agent008
      Keymaster

Good afternoon.
      Please write a request for technical support.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept