Go back

I hope this is a maint to fix all the problems

Forums Eternal Fury: Resurrected Technical issues I hope this is a maint to fix all the problems

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Agent008 10 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Blue Jade
    Participant

The game is suddenly failing to load again. Please tell us this is all the problems being fixed

Capt.Bev
    Participant

Not even close- Force book still missing things
    Still missing where you worship the zodiac and turn in Dim Star
    Cornucopia event still not working
    That is just the first few seconds on

Capt.Bev
    Participant

Quick button for elemental beast still gone/ I hope they are going to extend the monthly SVIP being we missed out on already 7 days worth of time

Asturoth Dax
    Participant

Its all absolute rubbish. Quick look on Hollywood games website shows that they don’t even have EF: Resurrected as one of their games.. just the standard EF 3.0 along with EF EU and EF PL…

I have a bad feeling the extras in the game will never come back.

The silence from the mods speaks volumes

Capt.Bev
    Participant

Elemental Blitz still not working-

Capt.Bev
    Participant

I agree with you Dax. They seem in no hurry to listen to us or fix the game.

Participant

The board mod hasn’t been online since all the events crashed, shows 7 days ago.

Screenshot-2023-06-20-8.46.31-PM

Attachments:

Capt.Bev
    Participant

Went to do endless journey in campaigns- lo and behold it is also gone- Saw that Blue Jade mentioned that last week. I had already completed them before the maintenance broke the game so never checked until I went to complete them today.

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

We are very sorry that this situation has arisen. Are the issues still relevant?

Asturoth Dax
    Participant

VERY MUCH SO!!!

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

Developers are already working on solving problems.
    Once again, we apologize for the long wait for a response.

Kleinduimpje
    Participant

(Once again, we apologize for the long wait for a response.)
    Seems to be a quote that is used a lot.
    Just fix the game i say ore the few that are still playing will soon all be gone.
    With friendly greatings

Capt.Bev
    Participant

Still down – this is becoming far too common to have maintenances last more that 5 hours.
    Only saving grace is maybe they will have fixed what they broke

Participant

again…when will i learn not to drop cash into a game that continues to have issues ..vip pack wont get collected again and no reimbursement… geez i wont even go into the fact these issues have cause the server i play on to drop dead….. the few remaining people have already began new servers elsewhere maybe ill tag along..

Agent008
    Keymaster

Hello.

The developers are solving the problem. The question of compensation is under discussion.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept