Go back

How to launch the game in micro-client

Forums Rise of Dragons Guides How to launch the game in micro-client

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  25816705 3 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

FuNNy_KiJiN
    Keymaster

Great news friends!

In connection with the latest updates of the flash player, a small problems with the display began to appear in the game. Developers are working on it. As an alternative, we have prepared a micro client for you. By launching the game through micro client these problems will not be appear.

To do this, you need to follow a few simple steps:

Open the game page.
    Download client.
    Save it to your hard drive.
    Install the client.
    Launch the client and log in.
    Run the game.

You can also select the language in the client (upper right corner)

By launching the game through the client you will not lose your character’s progress and will be able to continue your journey in the amazing and beautiful world of the Rise of Dragons.

Have a good game!

Participant

with the loss of adobe flash this december, will the game continue? Or will it have to be opened with a micro-client?

Demoness
    Participant

There is a few technical issues with your mini client. I have tried to log out of it or even close it, and I have to use ctrl alt and del keys to open task manager in order to close the client. I also noticed there is no way to refresh it without shutting it all the way down.

Participant

I have downloaded and launched the client but still cant get into my game as keep getting error message saying e mail address or password not valid I have tried changing it several times but it still wont work

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept