Go back

How to change fashion.

Forums Dragon Lord Guides How to change fashion.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Which 4 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Participant

I forgot how to do this. Help?

Which
    Participant

You mean the fashion that is displayed? This is one of the easier ways:

1. Go to Bag -> Fashion.
    2. Go to the armour category, badge category, etc., depending on what you want to change.
    3. Click on the thing you want to wear.
    4. Press ‘save’ on the left, where it shows your character.

You can also press ‘hide’ next to your character’s display, if you want to use the default fashion.

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by  Which.

Participant

ehmm well how do we get new set like i have the first aristocracy how do i get prime set

Which
    Participant

Fashions are available from many sources. Some of the common ones include the cube points shop, exchange events in the ‘Rewards’ window, and the egg smash event. There are also some other events that offer fashions. Sometimes, fashions are given just for recharging ambers, but there are probably a few ways of getting fashions through ambers – I don’t know them, though, and wouldn’t use them anyway. The prime set is available in the cube points shop at the moment (and has been for a while), so it can be obtained by opening the cube enough times. However, cube isn’t usually available to people without spending ambers on it, unless there are cube chances in either the login rewards or in a growth contest. The prime set might also appear in another event, but those usually change each time.

primeset

However, fashions sets aren’t necessarily related to your character’s appearance. Your character can wear things from different sets, according to what you prefer or find more meaningful.

Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.
Accept