Java and Koltin are both well-suited for building Android apps. You may choose any one of these languages for your app development process, depending on your requirements.
What You’ll Need:
1. Create Your Android App Project
2. Download Your Video Chat SDKs
3. Import the Dependencies into your Project
4. Add the App Modules
5. Provide Manifest Permissions
6. Authenticate the Video Chat SDK
How to Perform the gradle sync?
7. Initialize Your Chat SDK
8. Register an App User
9. Connect Chat SDK to MirrorFly Server
10. Initialize Call SDK
Attention! For proper authorization and operation of the applications, you must allow the use of third-party cookies.