how many players are out there

Forums Kings of War Discussions how many players are out there

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Pericles 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

Participant

There are 5 servers, I am just wondering how many players there actually is?
    I know on Pandora there are roughly just over a dozen regular players, and most of them are Spartans, is this the same on other servers?
    Are you as well having issues regarding cross server events?
    So come on people lets have a show of hands to see how many in this gaming community exist.

Participant

king of spatans here!!!

Participant

good posting on events m8 better than i never could… i would be banned coz swering….

Lisitsa
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, not all players know about the existence of the forum or use it. Therefore, the statistics here will not be entirely correct.

Also, game developers are gradually working on cross-server battles, so we are waiting interesting gameplay 🙂

Participant

omg gradually working on cross-server batteles.. but you allready sya there is ingame.. no wonder we cant get acceses to cross server battels its not even here yet!!.. omg…talk abut coning players….

Scam
    Participant

there is about 10-20 really active players on each server. it would be a lot more if the developpers fixed the bugs and enabled championship, artifacts, kingdom lvl 7 construction.

this game is a port of Siegelord that had about 200.000 players the first year. they upfated bugs and issues, made special events what made it interesting to keep playing.

in kings of war people quit as they discover after lvl 85 things are not working and developpers are not fixing issues.

Participant

Thinking of walking myself, game just not going anywhere don`t think there are half a dozen players on our server now, no way to progress, nothing to do, gonna lose my cash but will never touch their games again

Participant

on server 5 we dont even get to bet on the horses just before state wars

Scam
    Participant

on server 5 we dont even get to bet on the horses just before state wars

Well. if you mean last 10 minutes before war then that is correct. you can bet on the horses from 30 minutes till 10 minutes before the war starts.

Pericles
    Participant

I’m here and play often. I play 3 different characters on 3 different servers.
    There are several pros and cons for each server.

• On one server, I am plagued by a couple of bullies.
    • On another, I’m already a Justice, but my Kingdom is so small as to be ineffectual.
    • On another older server, Kingdom bigger and not being ‘burned’ nor ‘bullied’ … but has a few not upgraded elements, which are active in my other characters’ servers.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.